We create and curate various artforms and crafts that can be incorporated into homes and offices, that are engaging and improve functionality.
- Bridge gap between corporates gifting requirements and the artisans through sustainable alternatives and hassle free process
- Provide end-to-end facilities
- Improve functionality of products through craft
- Provide branding and customizations on multiple levels
- Communicate Impact generation through storytelling
- Corporate Engagement Activities
- Festivities Gifting
- Wellness Gifting
- Anniversary Gifting
- Online Workshops
- Gifting for important National & International Days
- Awards and Mementos
- Conference Gifts
- Donations and Campaigns
- CSR Activities
Traditionally, handicraft designs evolved through the interaction of artisans and customers. With rapid urbanization, there is an increasing socio-cultural disconnect between them and crafts produced today often do not have relevance and functionality for the current-day consumer.
Craftizen has been addressing this gap by focusing on design development that enhances the functionality of craft products and enabling access to newer marketing channels.
We undertake turnkey projects involving customized design development to suit thematic requirements of clients. Our customers include large corporates, government departments, educational institutions and foundations.
We ensure fair pricing and access to working capital for all the artisans we work with. We are currently working with over ___ traditional artisans across __ states to provide support in design development and marketing.